Corporate Affairs Officer
Corporate Affairs Manager
- Assist in the management of the brand and image of the organization.
- Generation of content both for the traditional and online media
- Management of all the company’s social media platforms
- Preparation of communication plans for internal and external audience
- Media monitoring and tracking
- Preparing media reports
- Champion the organization’s values and ethical standards
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to articulately generate reports in an innovative way.
- Ability to convincingly present facts and opinions to target audience
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with the media, government and stake holders
- Good business acumen
- Very proactive
- Have an eye for details.
Mode of Application
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Public Relations, Mass Communications or any Social sciences. A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Certifications in Public Relations and other relevant professional field.
- Membership of any professional media associations.
- Minimum of three years job experience on similar position or establishment
All applications must get to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the close of business on Friday the 7th of August 2015.