Corporate Affairs Officer- Social Media
The Corporate Affairs Officer, Social Media, would be responsible for overseeing all social media and digital marketing campaigns of the company.
This candidate will be responsible for the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content across all company’s social media accounts as well as promote content through social advertising.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Language Arts, English Language or any other related disciplines.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
- At least 3 years proven work experience in corporatesocial media management.
- Experience in a digital media agency is an added advantage
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills that facilitate joint problem solving
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Maintains a positive outlook
- Relishes the challenges of diversity
- Ability to work co-operatively across organizational boundaries
- Capacity to handle conflict and remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to self-manage
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
Applications are to be sent within two weeks of this advert to advertiser0415@gmail.