Happy Children's Day from all of us at SIFAX Group.
120 benefits from Taiwo Afolabi free medical outreach at Ibadan Market
A total of 120 persons have enjoyed free dental and medical care at the Taiwo Afolabi Free Rural Dental Outreach which was held at the […]27th, March 2020
THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC: SIFAX GROUP SCALES DOWN OPERATIONS
In compliance with the social distancing directives of the government in order to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 disease and a reinforcement of […]26th, March 2020
Hapag Lloyd Liner makes maiden call at Ports & Cargo Terminal
Ports & Cargo Handling Services Limited, the flagship company of SIFAX Group and concessionaire of Terminal C, Tin Can Island Port, Apapa, Lagos, has added […]24th, March 2020
SIFAX Off Dock GM becomes Marketing Fellow
Oliver Omajuwa, General Manager, SIFAX Off Dock Nigeria Limited, was among foremost marketing professionals in Nigeria that were recently conferred with the fellowship of the […]20th, February 2020
Back to collection
Happy Children's Day from all of us at SIFAX Group.
1 day 21 hours ago
More clamping and more lifting.
A clamped container lifted from a truck is about to find its way into a cargo vessel.
Do you know that shore cranes are capable of lifting containers with a weight of up to 65 tonnes?
#sifaxgroup #maritime #maritime_family
2 days 12 hours ago
3 days 1 hour ago
Few days to go.
Closing date- 29th May,2020
3 days 17 hours ago
Job Title: Security Supervisor
· Location: Apapa, Lagos
· Job type: 6 months Contract
· Reporting To: Chief Security Officer
The candidate is expected to supervise, manage and coordinate emergency response incidents and complaints within the Business Units in conjunction with other security personnel to ensure safe work area.
· Supervise and oversee security functions at the terminal
· Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel
· Develop and implement preventive measures against accidents, thefts and other risks
· Maintain and inspect regularly the appropriate duty registers maintained by the security guards and other staff members e.g Log Book, Incident duty, Assets Movement, Vehicle Movement, Weekend/After Hour staff/Contractor and Office Key registers to ensure that they are properly kept and updated
· Conduct and supervise access control processes to ensure that unauthorized personnel and vehicles are not admitted into the facility at all times
· Ensure enforcement and compliance by all persons, visitors, contractors and stakeholders within the facility with security policies and procedures to guarantee the safety and security in the workplace at all times (human/equipment access and exit authorization – screening, searches, wearing of identity cards/tags)
· Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
· Assist in performing other duties and assignments as may be assigned by the CSO or Management.
· First degree in related fields
· Professional security certification will be an added advantage
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a security personnel
· Strong knowledge and experience of ISPS Code
· Broad-based experience and exposure in security matters (public law enforcement and industrial security practice).
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· Internet and computer Savvy
· Security, Patrol & Enforcement
· Security Operations
· Workforce Engagement – Safety awareness and Culture Building
· Security Management
· Safety & Health Compliance
· Communication and Interpersonal Relations
· Supervisory/Managerial Skills
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Managing Resources
· Business Focus
· Smart, resourceful, organised
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Knowledge of shipping/terminal security process is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply:
Send applications to email@example.com
4 days 1 hour ago
Happy Eid Mubarak!
We wish you a happy eid celebration, from all of us at SIFAX Group.
1 week 1 hour ago
Ever wondered what it's like inside a container terminal?
This drive-through video shows you the colourful scenery of Ports & Cargo Handling Services, the flagship company of SIFAX Group.
#sifaxgroup #colourfulthursday #thursdaysunshine #maritime #logistics #port
1 week 21 hours ago
Sky Capital & Financial Allied Int’l Limited.
Our newest baby is one.
The pandemic has an indelible mark on us all. A lot of people have been forced to re-strategize and re-adjust their lifestyles and plans.
We took to our Facebook page to gather some of the lessons shared by some of our followers.
Feel free to share with us life lessons you have learnt from this coronavirus pandemic.
Clifford Dennis Bashir Maharazu Prince Donatus Uwem Odekeye Olalekan Daniel.
DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!
If anyone requests you to make payment into their personal accounts for any of the services we render, please do not oblige.
For all enquiries and clarifications please call +234-1-7120041 or +234-8105376814.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
To get latest update and information about our services, enter your email.